To qualify you must first register your business* with us by email: email@example.com or by calling us on 0333 0507513
Please note: You will not be able to apply a trade discount until your registration has been accepted and you have received a confirmation email from us.
Trade references may be required.
TRADE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- We now offer a trade discount on ALL Proforma orders placed online over £300.00 ex VAT (before discount) including free UK mainland and Northern Ireland delivery.
- To qualify you must first register your business with us by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling us on 0333 0507513. Please note: You will not be able to apply a trade discount until your registration has been accepted and you have received a confirmation email from us.
- Trade references may be required.
- Orders less than £300 ex VAT (before discount) will not qualify for a trade discount.
- Europe (including Channel Isles and Eire) and the rest of the world extra delivery/shipping charges apply.
- All Trade Prices are exclusive of VAT unless stated otherwise.
- Unless otherwise agreed in writing by the seller these conditions which supersede any earlier sets of conditions of the seller shall override any terms or conditions stipulations incorporated or referred to by the buyer whether in any order or in any negotiations and all guarantees warrants or conditions (including any conditions as to quality or fitness for any purpose) whether express or implied by statute common law or other otherwise are excluded and hereby negated.
- Any time or date named by the seller for delivery is given and intended as an estimate only and the seller shall not be liable to make good any damage or loss whether arising directly or indirectly out of delay in delivery
- Delivery shall be taken by the buyer in the period (if any) named in the quotation or order and such full details as may be necessary (or required by the seller) to enable the seller to complete the delivery within such a period shall be supplied by the buyer. The return of goods shall not be made without prior agreement between the buyer and the seller. Upon agreement a restocking charge will be levied and the remaining balance credited to the buyers account. All credits must be redeemed within one year of the date issued.
- Subject as is otherwise herein provided, the seller will replace at its own cost all goods which are faulty at the date of delivery provided that the buyer shall have notified the seller in writing of the fault within seven days of delivery but the seller will not be liable for any loss or damage (whether direct or indirect) or costs caused to the buyer or any third party consequent upon any fault or faults in any of the goods.
- The seller’s liability under the foregoing clause of these conditions shall cease if the seller’s representatives are denied full and free right of access to the goods.
- If the buyer shall make default in or commit any breach of his obligations to the seller under any agreement for sale of goods or if any distress or execution shall be levied upon the buyer his property or assets or if the buyer shall make or offer to make any arrangements or composition with creditors or commit any act of bankruptcy or if any petition or receiving order in bankruptcy shall be presented or made against him or if the buyer shall be a limited company and any resolution or petition to wind up such company’s business shall be passed or presented otherwise than for reconstruction or amalgamation or if a receiver of such company’s undertaking property or assets or any part thereof shall be appointed the seller shall have the right forthwith to determine any order then subsisting and upon written notice of such determination being posted by it to the buyer’s last known address any subsisting order shall be deemed to have been determined without prejudice to any claim or right the seller might otherwise make or exercise. A charge of £25.00 will be invoiced each time a cheque is represented for payment.
- Should default be made by the buyer in paying any sum due under any order as and when it becomes due the seller shall have the right either to cancel all further deliveries until the default be made good or to cancel the order so far as any goods remain to be delivered there under.
- In the case of partial completion of an order the seller shall be entitled to a quantum meruit in respect of all goods delivered by it without prejudice to its rights should non-completion be occasioned by the buyer
- In the event of war invasion act of foreign enemy hostilities (whether war has been declared or not) civil war rebellion revolution insurrection or military or usurped power the seller shall be relieved of liabilities incurred under this contract wherever and to the extent to which the fulfilment of such obligations is prevented frustrated or impeded as a consequence of any such event or by any statute rules regulations order or requisitions issued by any Government department Council or other duly constituted authority or from strikes lock-outs breakdowns of plant of any other causes (whether or not of the like nature) beyond the sellers control.
- Unless otherwise agreed these conditions and the contract shall be subject to and construed in accordance with English law.
- Without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing provisions it is hereby expressly agreed that in the event of any goods being faulty the sellers shall not be under any liability to the buyers or to any third party for the cost of any other goods or for the cost of any labour or of any process used in conjunction with the goods in order to manufacture some manufactured article nor for any loss of profit or other loss expense or damage whatsoever, except as mentioned in Clause 8 in these conditions.
- The seller acts only as an agent for embroidery and printing services and such services are entirely at the buyer’s own risk.
- All damages and shortages must be reported to the seller within 7 days of delivery.
- The Seller will repair or replace any of its products, which are defective in workmanship or materials, within one year from date of purchase. Warranty not transferable.
- Products requiring warranty work should be sent with handling fee of £5 to the seller, Proof of purchase must be enclosed.